This tip is goo for all Farming simulator 2017 game Fans, who want’s to install new game modifications.
You want to add new tractors, maps, trailers, trucks and other new amazing mods into your game but you don’t know how to do?
In this post, we will show you how to do it in few simple steps.
Normally, you can find 3 types of Farming Simulator mods on Internet:
- Exe File: After downloading, just double click on it and it will install the mod for you automatically.
- Compressed File: Open that file with Winrar (or 7-Zip):
- If it contains the mod its self, just paste it into your mod folder (Documents\My Games\FarmingSimulator2015\Mods).
- If it is .rar file or it contains a zip file inside, just extract it and paste that extracted file into your mod folder.
- Only zip files can work as a mod, while rar files can’t.
- Don’t worry if your file’s name is slightly different, maybe it is a German mod.
How to active Farming Simulator 17 mods?
Note: If you want to see that your mods are decent or not, open Options menu in game and go to the Mods tab. Your mods will be shown up if they are decent:
- Launch Farming Simulator 17 .
- Start game.
- Visit the Store in game by pressing button P.
- Click the Next button twice, the Mods Category will be shown up:
- You can see your mods from here.