The Pacific Northwest 188.8.131.52 FS17
This version fixes a couple of issues that prevented multiplayer games from working. Save games are compatible with one exception. This is that all trees and hedges that have been cut will be reset. If playing with an existing save game please remove ‘splitShapes.gmss’ from the save game folder before starting.
* Added sugar cane
* Added pellet storage to storage hubs and sales at the barn.
* TMR mixer accepts pellets
* Increased some storage caps
* Fixed barb wire texture.
* Corrected/added some text in the modDesc.xml file
* You now start with newer and a little more equipment
* Fields are less expensive to buy now
* Wood chip economy modified (Seasons)
* Start with a few more sheep
* Tweaked a few objects
Welcome to The Pacific Northwest. This map is loosely based around the Lewiston, ID and eastern Washington area where the Snake and Clearwater rivers meet. At the rivers there is a plateau that is high above, accessed by a winding mountain road. The fields on the plateau are more the style of a UK map with small odd shaped fields, hedgerows and narrow lanes, where the valley fields are more of the US type, large and relatively flat and open. The terrain on the plateau ranges from relatively flat to quite hilly.
Start with a small farm and gradually grow your farm by buying smaller fields and merging them into larger ones.
This map includes the following:
– 2 main farms, one near the sheep and pigs. The other near the cows.
– 44 fields including 8 grass fields.
– Optimized for Seasons (highly recommended! Weather, crop growth, etc.)
– 5 additional fruit types, plus milk. Requires Kotte Uneiversal. Recommend Stop Milk Sales.
– Removable hedgerows
– 14 sell points
– Two large place-able areas
– Includes animated gates, doors, lights and more.
– and lots more.